Zoom is a fantastic solution to make video calls on the Internet, although its main function is to make video conferencing possible with up to 50 participants when in its free mode.
A solution for companies, professionals and groups that need to hold meetings without distance being an impediment.
In addition to its main function of videoconferences, this platform also integrates a classic chat and even a virtual whiteboard with which you can make sketches, presentations or annotations collectively.
The only requirement for its use is to create an account on the site. You can start from the free mode and then subscribe to a more advanced version if necessary.
Zoom is a web platform, with free mode, for video conferencing and web conference.
- Online platform for videoconferencing.
- Allows individual and collective videoconferences.
- The free mode admits up to 50 participants.
- Classic chat for text communication of the participants.
- Virtual whiteboard to make online presentations in real time.
- The free mode establishes a maximum time of 40 minutes for the duration of the conferences (no time limit for one to one conversations).
- Secure communications with encryption.
- A practical solution for webinars.
- Online platform for video conferencing, chat and real-time presentations.
How to use Zoom?
To make web conferences and videoconferences with Zoom you just have to visit their page and create a free account.
For now, the site is only available in English so it is better to know the language of Shakespeare or use the services of an online translator, such as Google Translate.
As I mentioned, at first you can accomplish more than enough under the free mode, with conferences of up to 50 participants, unlimited conferences and a maximum duration per session of 40 minutes.
More from the same author in softandapps.info.
Juan L. Bermúdez – softandapps.info / PC – yolkvisual.com