|Max Running Distance:||800-2000mm|
|Operate Method:||Manual or Remote Control|
1. Remote control transmitter x1PC
2. Remote control receiver x1PC
3. Projector bracket x 1set
4. Screw set: 1bag
5. Long Screw: 4PCS
6. Regulator driver: 1PC
7. Down holding bolt: 4PCS
Prepare the necessary tools for installation.
This lift must be installed by two or more people.
Check whether the products are damaged, annex are completed
Read this manual carefully before installation and operation.
Make sure the voltage is suitable for products.
Check the installation place is strong enough to bear the products.
Ensure there is enough space to make products run well.
Only professionals are allowed to do the installation and maintenance.
Preparation before installation
1. According to the installation environment (projector lift, fixed bracket, height of projector, thick of ceiling) to choose a right model of a projector lift.
2. Assemble the lift before installation as per drawing:
3. Check and ensure the projector motorized lift run well (if there is remote control, please check it) before installation.
Installation of the lift
1. Prepare AC power supply of 110V/220V/240V ready
2. Use 4pcs M8 down holding bolt to fix the lift firm to the concrete roof of the building.
3. Open the ceiling 3CM larger each side than size of this projector lift’s chassis.
4. Connect the lift with AC power supply
5. Adjust the motor to make the highest and lowest position of the lift fit the height of the ceiling and the ideal working position of the lift
6. Assemble projector brackets and the projector as is shown
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.