Under desk grommet power 2US Plugs & 2 USB Ports For Office Desk/Table/Kitchen/Hotel Durable Plastic Top (White) YV-C102A
Under desk grommet power 2US Plugs & 2 USB Ports description :
- Extend power source within your reach, no more crawling under the desk to find power strip on the floor.
- 2 X AC power outlets & 2 X USB & Current:10A Voltage:125V Rated Power:1000W
- It’s an easy way to clear up your desk and get all these cables in line.
- You need to make a 3 1/8 round hole on the table surface or you can use the existing cable hole on your desk. After that, you just need to insert the power grommet through the hole and put back the ring underneath the table, so it can fixate your grommet.
- This type of outlet is perfect for your conference room, office & home desk and for public charging at hotels, showrooms & etc. It’s designed to replace your standard desk grommet, but you can also install it on your desk.
- The grommet outlet allows easy access to 2 US Plugs & 2 USB Ports connections.
- Desk outlet grommet with USB, perfect for conference rooms. No more crawling under desks in business attire!
- Desktop power grommet, power output:120V/12A, USB ports:5V/2A, 6.5ft Standard Power Cord for the sockets.
- Easy to Install: make a 3″ round hole on the table surface, After that, you just need to insert the power grommet through.
- Ideal for use in nurse’s stations, hotels, conference tables, office desks, work benches, home offices, and any other places where power and internet connection are needed together.
Under desk grommet power
- Improve your working space area with our user-friendly USB Grommet Desk!
- With this, you don’t need to plug and unplug your iPhone charger cable every day when you’re in and out of work under the office desk.
- No more crawling under the desk to find power strips.
Start using your power grommet in just a few easy steps:
- Drill a 3 1/8″ hole in the desk or any surface you want to use
- After that, you need to insert the power grommet through and that’s it!
- Don’t put the liquid next to the socket!
Things to Consider When Choosing an Under desk grommet power
Desk grommets are a great way to organize cables and route them through tabletops, desks or pieces of furniture. They protect cables from abrasion by giving them a smooth surface to rub against and direct them where they need to go through their openings.
This Under desk grommet power in black color looks perfect.
Choose your model of Grommet, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind. For example, how handy are you? You’ll need to cut a hole in whatever piece of furniture will accommodate your grommet, so keep in mind the size of the grommet when choosing it.
Another thing to keep in mind when choosing your grommet’s shape: How many cables need to fit through the hole you’re creating? A rectangular or oval grommet will typically be able to handle more cables than a circular style opening.
The openings of many circular grommets are made to accommodate a single cable, so you’ll want to consider that when deciding on a shape.
Modern conference table
The most common opening style for desk grommets is a U-shaped slot on one side, but that is by no means the only opening style available. Depending on your needs and your budget, there are types of opening to consider.
This Under desk grommet power 2US Plugs & 2 USB Ports For Office Desk/Table/Kitchen/Hotel Durable Plastic Top (White) YV-C102A it’s a metal grommets more durable than plastic grommets. But a big part is simply aesthetics. Wood grommets can match your room’s design, and metal grommets feature different stylish finishes that provide a touch of elegance that many may find lacking in a plastic grommet.