- Designed for soft codec applications with the HDVS-300 system
- Also available as part of an AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT system package
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8″ low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9° horizontal field of view
The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use with the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT in soft codec conferencing applications. It features a USB interface for video and camera control. The HDVS-CAM seamlessly integrates with the HDVS-300-KIT for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension, plus automatic input selection and display powering when a PC is connected. The HDVS-CAM delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms.
The HDVS-CAM can be purchased on its own for an existing HDVS-300-KIT installation, or in an HDVS-300 system package as the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT. A single SKU, for a soft codec conferencing system with PTZ camera makes it simple and convenient to specify for meeting or instructional spaces throughout a facility, building, or campus. At the same time, system designers bypass the time and effort in selecting and purchasing third-party conferencing cameras.
The HDVS-CAM includes a handheld IR remote control, plus mounting hardware for convenient on-wall installation.