Writing Panels: 2
Writing Area: 70″w x 35″h
Paper Type: Plain Paper, Color
The new N-32 series consists of copyboards specially designed to save your meeting notes with ease, while providing you with confidence that your information is secure. For the first time ever, the N-32 Series also allows you to share information with your team via Email.
- 2 Writing Panels.
- PDF, JPG and PNG Support Save written data to USB memory device or a computer in either PDF, JPEG or PNG formats.
- Plug and Play There is no need to install software. Just connect your computer to the board via a USB cable whenever you want to save an image. Both PC and Mac compatible.
- Color inkjet or laser printer compatible. Printer is optional (See compatible printer list.)
- Network Printing Capability – Print from network printers via Printer Server for PLUS Copyboard software (resident program) – FTP supported print
- Data encryption – SSL toggled on/off via web interface (Administrator -password) Supports FTPS, HTTPS.
- Dedicated IC Card – Intelligent Card ( 1 included) initiates scan to FTP server via card reader. Setup through web interface.
- Password Security and Validation – Alpha numeric characters and special symbols used for password instead of alpha only characters. Password validity time period can be adjusted.
- Magnet Attachable Magnets can be attached to the board surface. .
- Uses SMTP for Email Delivery – compatible with major email programs
- Sends scanned images successively to multiple email addresses
- Generic IC Card initiates save scan to Email or FTP server
- Mail Address Manager Software – for centralized updating of multiple units
- Secure data transmission – authenticated /encrypted email connection
- No Scanned Data Saved to boards memory
Network and Smartphone integration
Connect to a network via an Ethernet cable (supports DHCP). Two options for saving written information over the network.
• Use a generic NFC Type A or FeliCa® card/key fob to initiate scan and send it to your email address as an attachment (PDF, PNG or JPEG file format). Up to 5,000 email addresses can be stored in the copyboard (upload .csv file via web interface or available Mail Manager Software). Email address can also be looked up via LDAP (simple Authentication). Scanned images can be sent successively to different addresses without re-scanning.
• Scanning dedicated IC Card initiates save function to FTP Server. Information uploaded to the card via an IC Card reader on the control panel and web interface. Generic NFC card or key fob can also initiate save to FTP server using existing email address information (set via web interface or Mail Address Manager)
Control Copyboard functions from your iOS® devices or Android™ smartphones via PLUS MTG Pocket app (requires connection of Copyboard to WiFi access point).
N-32W pictured with optional mobile stand for easy room-to-room transfer (includes wall mounting equipment)