Designed to fit your office or cubicle. An easy way to share your ideas!
- Compact Size
- 2 Writing Panels.
- PDF, JPG and PNG Support Save written data to USB memory device or a computer in either PDF, JPEG or PNG formats.
- Plug and Play There is no need to install software. Just connect your computer to the board via a USB cable whenever you want to save an image. Both PC and Mac compatible.
- Color inkjet or laser printer compatible. Printer is optional (See compatible printer list.)
- Smooth Hand-Scrolling The surface of the N-20 Series boards are easy to move when using just your hand. The scrolling force needed has been reduced to 7 oz (0.2kg)
- Faster Scanning Time The N-20J scans in a mere 11 seconds
- Magnet Attachable Magnets can be attached to the board surface. .
Network and Smartphone integration
Connect to a network via an Ethernet cable (supports static IP addressing). Three options available for saving written information over the network.
- In “Group Mode” save written information to the Copyboard’s internal memory. Approximately 100 pages can be stored. Access the written information on the Copyboard from your computer via web browser. Information is accessible even when the Copyboard is in “Stand-by” mode. Password protect web access for added security.
- Save directly to an FTP server so that everyone on your team has access to the saved information.
- When in “Public Mode” (mode used for Smartphone) board can be remotely controlled by computer via web access and data can be downloaded to computer
Control Copyboard functions from your iOS® devices or Android™ smartphones via PLUS MTG Pocket app (requires connection of Copyboard to WiFi access point).
N-20J pictured with optional mobile stand for easy room-to-room transfer (includes wall mounting equipment)